The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Bleeding Heart Show

Its Wednesday! YAY! Tomorrow is my last work day then I have 5 days off. WAHOOO!

I'm praying that I don't have to go to the doctor tomorrow. My left eye is bothering me. A couple of years ago, I got a terrible eye infection and from what I remember, it started the same way. Of course, the cheap ass in me doesn't want to go to the doctor until its really bad BUT I don't want to end up at the ER or something while up north.

I'm so tired, I'm tempted to not go to David's Friends tonight, but that's not me...especially since Church rotation is starting VERY soon, Dad keeps saying.

The plan is the 4 of us that live in my house are going up north Friday, but since gas is now at $3.36 a gallon (in our farmtown, I did see it for $3.19 in the city) we are taking Jo's car. LOVELY. 4 people, TONS of stuff, & a dog in a car. EEEEEK. This family hasn't travelled in a car in years. Give me my SUV or big huge pick up truck for traveling please.

Things to pack...CD Player & LOTS of batteries, books, and a shotgun!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home