The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just To See You Smile

I'm at the library. :-) Of course, the books I want the most, I have to order. Of course, I don't know how to order them, EEEEK...I gotta ask for help. I hate asking for help.

There is major sugar going down at work. I don't have details yet, but I should within the next 24 hours or so. Looks like benefits are out, along with our longivity bonus, shift premium is jacked, and attendance bonus is screwed with too. All that talk I keep doing about looking for a new job MUST become a reality. SOON. VERY SOON.

I'm looking at my buddies' wedding pictures. The wedding I missed for a softball tourney that we did terrible in. They are so cute, so happy, & so in love. I long for that again. Blah blah blah. Someday. I'm done being mushy. I'm *SO* beyond happy for them!

Last night I went up to the bar with SML & some of his friends to watch the Lions get their butts handed to them on Monday Night Football. It was outside of my box to go, but I went & I enjoyed myself so much. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. My cheeks still hurt from laughing so much.

I've had enough of this library.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home