The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 02, 2005

One Last Try

So much for me going to sleep early. Right now, I don't have a clue when I will get to sleep. Mom is flipping out, full force. In the past 2 hours, Mom has fallen off the porch, ran away (thru the field, without her brace on and without her walker), had to be carried like a baby back home by Dad, kicking & screaming the entire time. Then Mom coninuted to flip out, Dad wouldn't let me (scary that I'm the calmest most rational person at dealing with crazy Mom) near Mom. Then, Mom starts going NUTS (while still screaming, crying, and yelling), whips her shoes at Dad, then starts swing at Dad. Dad starts yelling at me to just go away. I just sat there, I didn't know what to do. Then, after about 30 minutes Dad calls me into Mom's room...she wants to talk to me. She's still crying about everything & anything...like about how Jo took her to Wal-Mart when she wanted to go to Hallmark back in June, or about how we should take in AIDS Babies or how her Dad is coming to get us (he's NOT driving 4 hours down here to get us!).

Knowing my Mom, she'll be in crazy, not know what is going on mode all weekend, or there is the VERY rare chance she'll get some rest & be okay in the morning, apologizing 100 times. Part of me knows she has VERY little control over what is going on. It has to be terrible to not know simple things. Yet, her apologies have grown old with me. Yes, I still hold grudges of sorts, for stuff that happened when I was younger. Hey, lets beat T up one night & take her to Little Ceasers Funland the next day to show her how sorry I am. (That's the point in my life, when I realized my parents, more often then not, try to buy me. Its easier for them to buy me then own up for things.)

One last cute note...as I was leaving my cousins' house tonight the baby asked me to pray for him, for everyone to pray for him. How adorable. I know at not yet 3 years old he doesn't have a full grasp (heck, at 25, I don't!) of the praying gig...but how precious that he already knows that its okay to ask others to pray for you, to know that prayer is SO important. He was being oh, so serious about it too.

LMAO...my Dad just called me TS. Not, my 1st & middle name, but my intials...what does he think he is, my friend!?! There is a very select handful of my friends that refer to me as TS. He's NOT one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home