The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Its Your Love

In case you haven't heard...I'm in NEED of ice cream and/or chocolate. NOW! I don't really like chocolate that much...but yea...I need some NOW. This problem has been going on since Tuesday afternoon. It needs to be solved now, not in 3 weeks. ;-)

For the great majority, I deposit my paycheck at the ATM (at my bank) on Thursday after work, so on Friday, I have the funds avaliable. I only feel comfortable doing this at my ATM...not just any ATM. Today, I really needed to do this since I won't see my ATM until next Wednesday. Of course, the ATM is out of order. ERRRRRRR. I need a new job, one that has direct deposit. So, I'm going up north with $2. Yippeee.

Babysat my little cousins tonight. They were angels. The baby (he'll be 3 in November) didn't cry at all. Of course, their Mom didn't say bye, she just left when we were busy playing in the tree house. They never mentioned her being gone.

Leaving at 08:00 (so Dad claims, I doubt we will be on the road before 10) for up north. Yipeee.

Oh, I ran by the library to pick up one of the four books I ordered...3 of them were there. YAY! Lots of reading for me. I have 4 library books plus 1 of Red's books, plus 3 books of my own to read. That is a lot of reading from the girl that doesn't like to read. Red's book I've been reading for about 1.5 months now and 2 of my books, I've been working on for years. :-) Its all good in the 'hood.

I'm going to bed VERY soon. I'm praying my body doesn't register it as nap time.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home