The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Exodus

The bible I read from on a daily basis is the "New International Version" (NIV) It is what is used at my Church. For the great majority any hearing or reading of the bible I've ever done is from that version. Of course, King James Verison (KJV) is still around. In the book I'm reading right now I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris, he quoted New Living Translation (NLT) and it made the verse so much more real & important to me. I find it fascinating how a different translation of the same book could make such a difference.

14Don't team up with those who are unbelievers. How can goodness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? 15What harmony can there be between Christ and the Devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? 16And what union can there be between God's temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: "I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people." 2 Corinthians 6:14-16 (NLT)

I was going to highlight part of that verse, the part that 1st stuck out at me, but the more I read it, the more I realize its ALL important. The best bible searching website I've found is Bible Gateway. Check it out. Its SO cool.

I only have 2.5 more chapters in my book...I'm going to finish I book before its due! Miracles DO happen.

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home