The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Tears to Tell

Jo's being crabby. I just said to her "What's wrong? Dude, I didn't piss in your Cheerios." Her reply..."I haven't had Cheerios in a long time, maybe its because someone pissed in them." Gotta love my family. We are so weird. You say weird, like its a bad thing. What is normal?

I need ice cream. I'm going to get some very shortly, I think. French fries and ice cream. Sounds like a quality dinner. I'm still on vacation, doesn't count. I miss Dairy Freeze! :-(

Much more on my vacation after my dinner. It will probably be a post that never ends, it goes on and on my friends...kinda like all the roads up north!

I'll leave you with this happy note...I WANT a gun! :-) Hehehehehe!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home