The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Show Me

4 hours of sleep. Joy. Stupid sugaring smoke alarms didn't make things any better. Went to the bathroom, came back and heard the smoke alarm chirping low battery. (Note: There are a TON (7-10, I don't know exactly) of smoke alarms in this house, somehow all wired together.) The one I heard chirping was the one in teh computer room. Took out the battery, just to shut it up so I could get another 20 minutes of sleep. Nope...still chirping. Rummage thru the downstairs, sugar...ALL the smoke alarms are chriping, how do I know if the one in the computer from is the one that needs the new battery? Find the batteries...replace the battery in the computer room. Yay. Silence finally.

Wait...I'm leaving in 20 minutes and am not cleaned up nor packed...but wait, I'm the only one in the house even awake. So, now do I say screw it and go back to sleep or do I get ready? These are the type of decisions that cause me to freak out! I hate unpunctual people., I understand completely letting my Mom sleep until we are ready to walk out the door, or ever waiting until she wakes up to leave...but Dad & Jo should be up & ready. If somewhere during the night Dad changed his mind on what time we were leaving, he should have told me...I'm the overly punctual one, to a point of being extremely anal about it.

Guess I'm going to get ready and go back to sleep. HA. Once I'm awake, I'm awake for 4 hours. ERRRR. People messing with my sleep. Don't they know how dangerous that is!?!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home