The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

City Song

Panic attack. Not my ideal way to start a day. I slept less than 2 hours. I'm procrastinating getting ready for work, because I'm still shaking like cat after a bath, sweating like I just ran a marathon, and my heart is still racing. The joys of a panic attack. Plus, I really don't want to be there before 07:00.

3 things that I believe lead to the attack.
1) My never ending stress over money.
2) Dreading going back to work, knowing I need to work more hours then possible this week.
3) My Gma moving. I am torn over my thoughts about how moving will affect Gma. Add on that there are my selfish issues regard how her moving will affect me. Do I stop staying there totally now or continue like I have been? Less then a month until she moves. Where is she moving, you ask. I don't know, she doesn't know. More on this subject later maybe.

Sooooo...I should get ready for work. Yep. Work. Joy. At least David's Friends is tonight, if I can stay awake for it.

I dislike people that have a hard time being objective to things. Why can't people realize what works for you might not work for me? Why can't people realize there are at least 2 sides to every story?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home