The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Learn To Fly

T.I.R.E.D. that's me!

Mom isn't doing hot. She's not doing bad, in the grand scheme of things, mainly just memory issues right now. Plus, she sees things that aren't really there. She keeps crying she just wants to go back up north. I had the pain pills tonight and she argured with me about them for 2 hours. I'm a bitch. I can say no til I'm blue in the face.

I can just tell I'm going to get bitched at majorly by Dad (and whoever else wants to jump on the bandwagon) cause I won't be home the majority of the weekend.

I'm dreading Roe's wedding terribly and I feel bad. My dreading it has nothing to do with Roe, or with my other buddies that will be there. I'm just me. I don't think I've ever went to a wedding in my adult life single. Add in that I have a GOOD 1.5 hour drive, each way...yay.

I got to talk to my buddy Ry for a few minutes today. I love that kid. He's so goofy. We were gettin' down over the phone. :-) Fun stuff.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home