The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Voice are Back

My family is a bunch of wackos...myself included.

Without getting into much detail, Mom is a drug addict, she's been drug free (from the illegal kind) for quite some time now...but pain pills...that's another game. She will (and DOES!) lie, cheat, steal to get her hands on them. We don't trust her AT ALL. She's CRAZY about them. We know she's in a great deal of pain, we will give her pills, but we give them to her according to the amount/time the doctors say she can have them. Dad just came upstairs and I was like "What are you doing?" He says "Pretending to get Mom's pills." We change where we keep them on a regular basis, she never knows where they are, but we never want to give her any clues either. Only in my family.

Next nutty thing...

For the record, since I'm told I'm NOT clear on the matter. Red & I are JUST friends. The feelings and all that fancy junk are more...but just not right now. Basically it boils down to a timing/location issue. We both know, understand, and repsect the others ability to do whatever they please...and be open & honest about it. Now, in a few MILLIONS days (that's how long it seems to me) when the timing is better and we aren't seperated by 300+ miles...things might (hopefully/probably) be different.

So, last night Jo comments on Red & I getting married. Nutjob. Now, about an hour ago, Mom says how she wants me to get married so she can go to a wedding and wear something fancy, plus she needs more grandkids. Dad says "She can't get married yet, Red hasn't asked her." Then Mom says..."I didn't know you & Red were boyfriend & girlfriend." Ahhhhhh! I say "WE AREN'T!" Mom replies "That's not what little old lady who sits in the back pew says." Greaaaattttt. Where this lady got that idea I don't know...she doesn't go to Church any time other then Sunday Mornings. Its not like she saw Red & I interact with each other 5 days a week, like we were did all summer. Someone is running their mouths. LOVELY. I'm willing to bet it was one of a handful of people..someone in my family, someone in Red's family, someone in Erob's family, or Pastor D.

I should get ready for Roe's wedding soon. I don't want to go. All I really have to do is brush my teeth & get dressed. I'm so freaking not girly its crazy. Make-up, doing hair...yeah right. Let hair air dry, brush it...its good. Make-up takes to much time, plus I'm cute without it. LMAO.

BTW...I know the world does not revolves around me, I know it revolves around the sun...I just like to ACT like it revolves around me.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home