The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Its Your Love

I'm home, I'm tired. Drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...Dad rocks, he gave me much better directions then I've went before! Ceremony was nice...short, sweet, and to the point. Reception...food was good, drinks weren't that good. Did anyone know that Mohawk made peach schapps? Didn't have a great time, didn't have a bad time. The sign out side the hall had congratulations spelled wrong. Even I can spell that word! Of course, I took a picture of the sign! J had fun writing "Help Me" with Shell's bobby pins. Another great photo moment. Most of the pictures came out crappy...that's what I get for using a camera I really don't know how to work!

I have so many things spinning in my brain lately. I hate feeling disrespected and judged continously by those that should love me unconditionally. I'm getting more and more annoyed with people that can't understand that what works for them, works for THEM and what work for you, works for YOU, and what works for me, works for ME. My friend that I deeply respect & trust has once again, had great insight for me regarding my issues. Life is so much easier said then done. I think its coming to the point where I'm going to have to take a step back from everyone & everything in my life, to figure some things out for myself. Okay, so its not realistic to step back from everyone/thing...but I can sense the need to create a distance (just for a short bit) to make sure I'm doing what God wants with my life, doing what is best for me, keeping myself imporant in my life.

I can't believe Roe is married. I never thought in a million years she would be the next one of my good girlfriends to get married. NEVER. Shell's next. :-)

09/11 Never forget!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home