The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Before The River Came

So much for watching the Eagles vs Falcons last night. I was sound asleep about 10 seconds into the 2nd quarter.

I've never been one to like noise. I never listen to the radio super loud, my TV volume stays pretty low, my alarm clock is the quietest one I could find. Somehow last night I managed to roll onto my TV remote, turn the TV on & turn the volume up VERY VERY loud. EEEEEK. Not cool in the middle of my sleep.

That's all she wrote.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:53:00 AM, Blogger Syed Siddique Sharaf said...

its nice reading your blog ... he he sometimes i too shoot up the volume just to refresh myself andthen stupidly turn it low immediately :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home