The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fallin' Away

I feel God calling me to do some volunteer work at this pregnancy/family life place near me.  I'm struggling with it because I have good reason to believe its a VERY pro-life place.  I'm as pro-choice as they come!  I know, Christian, Pro-choice, & Republican usually don't go hand in hand, but hey...I never claimed to be normal.  I've got a lot of praying & thinking to do in the new 36 hours!

SML felt like my last post, where I talk about feeling like I don't belong in the world sounded very depressed.  That's not true at all.  I'm in a pretty good place mentally, just speaking (typing) my mind.

Peace, love, & hard decisions to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home