The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Unhappy Birthday

Tired + Not enough food + not the worlds hottest news = T with an attitude

I've ate now, am dealing with all the new info I've gather lately so my attitude is lessening...but still there. Don't piss me off right now.

I woke up tired. Was tired & dragging at work all day. Had 9 people out today, 2 funerals, 1 vacation and the rest sick calls. Needless to say, work wasn't good.

I went into David's Friends with an attitude tonight. I know a few of my buddies picked up on it. It didn't get any better as time went by. We usually spend the 1st little bit talking about what's going on in our lives, chatting & catching up, prayer & praise requests, etc. I have a lot going on right now, so I was saying the 3 (kinda 4, cause I had something to say for McSmile, who wasn't there) things that are really bugging me right now, and Lizzy pipes up with something Lizzylike about how its always all about me. Normally, I wouldn't have thought about it for a second...but tonight it really bothered me. I know Lizzy didn't mean any harm, but at the same time, coming out of my shell there has been (and still is!) a huge task. David's Friends is the only time I talk at Church, the only people I really talk to, let in on my life. She KNOWS that!

My Dad was nicer tonight than I was preparing myself for. He even bought me chocolate syrup and ice cream. Yes, Dad trying to buy me still. But, I didn't eat any. I ate trash for dinner & didn't work out today. No ice cream for this fat gutted girl.

I was thinking this morning, on my drive into work, (I know, thinking is dangerous) that since I'm not bowling I should join the gym. Financially it would work out about the same.

My brain is over thinking everything right now. I need a big ole' dose of Red to just make me smile & laugh.

Saturday, Mom & I get to spend lots of time in the kitchen. Hopefully, Mom is in this world. We have to at least make a pie (Boston Cream Pie, we decided) and pasta salad.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home