The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Big Daddy Of The Rhythm

Happy sugaring day. I'm in a real gem of a mood already.

I tossed and turned all night. I hit the snooze this morning, was enjoying my 9 minutes of 1/2 sleep to be WOKE UP by Mom screaming. Something about her hearing dead people & Jo being freaked out by it. Dude...that is NOT what I feel like dealing with at 06:30.

My head is pounding. Add in my crappy sleep, my pissy mood and I really don't want to go to work. Where the hell did I get my work ethic from? This girl isn't the same girl from 2001, that's for sure! Then again, being poor has a lot to do with it!

Have a great day everyone, cause I know I won't!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home