The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Keeper Of The Stars

Not a whole lot to type about...but I'll find something to ramble about.

I'm starting to get a cold/sinus infection gig. Everyone at work has been passing the lovely germs around, so it was bound & determined to hunt me down. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday, and if need be, I can do NOTHING all weekend.

ST & I are officially playing phone tag. Its not that fun. I could have called him back tonight, but I know I'm not in the best mood & he's dealt with more than his fair share of my moods, I didn't feel like subjecting him to another one.

Mom wanted to play 20 questions about Red tonight. I don't think I've ever said "I don't know" so many times in 1 converstation. I just didn't feel like discussing Red tonight, especially with her, when she'll ask me again in 2 days.

My blog, my life. This part might be a little gross for some, but as I said...its my life. Its a sad part of my life, but for the great majority, I wouldn't change my life! (Of course, hitting the lottery tomorrow night, I'll take that change!) Mom has started to say that she knows she needs diapers. Mom has more accidents in a day than your average just started potty-training toddler. Its a lot of work & stress on everyone, and very embarassing & sad for Mom. Not that having a 50 year old in diapers will be a fun walk in the park, it will be better for everyone. Just another part of Mom's health that you either have to laugh at or you'll spend all day crying.

The new Survivor started tonight. I've NEVER watched an entire season. Caught bits and little pieces here and there of the first few. (Sigh, I was in such love with Colby) I'm going to watch this season! I heard on the radio who the spoilers are saying are the final 2. After watching tonights episode, I wouldn't pick either one of them in the finals. Maybe their spoilers are wrong. In hoping they are, I like Stephanie, the ex NFL player, & Margeret. Bobby Jon just sounds stupid when he opens his mouth, the farmer guy didn't sound much smarter. Of course, my opinion can & probably will change 100 times.

Peace, love, and stuffy noses to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home