The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sarah Yellin'

I'm a whiny person under normal circumstances, when I sick its MUCH worse. My ability to deal with the slightest problem is out the window. I melt down in 3, not 30 seconds like normal.

So, I (since Mom is really sick) have to make these pies for Church alone. Its a new recipe that we've never made before. Its really a cake, but its a pie. Note: I have NEVER baked a cake before in my entire life. Wait, ST & I did one time for a friend, back a long long time ago. It looked gross. So, I bake the cake according to the directions (I am a very anal direction follower!). Wait the time it says before taking it out of the pan. AWWWW SHIT! The middle of the cake didn't come out of the pan. Let's hope the other one comes out better. Dad says let it cool longer. I don't have much hope. Right about now, I would be HAPPY if the pets stole them.

I'm exhausted. No one in this house cares that I feel like I'm getting ran over by a train every 2 minutes. I just want someone to freaking care if I lived or died. Okay, I know people care...lots of people. I'm just whining.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home