The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Right Where I Belong

For those of you keeping track, I still feel like sugar. I've spent the great majority of my day just sleeping. The most active I was, involved me going downstairs & making myself a chocolate banana milkshake. Nummmmy. I sure the dairy wasn't good for me, but neither is having NOTHING inside of me.

There isn't time for me to BE sick. Dad & I are going grocery shopping as soon as the lovely Spartans of MSU finishing spanking the Losing Irish of Notre Dame. Normally, I do the majority of the shopping alone, but Dad didn't get the $ out of the bank. (Yes, my parents live in the stone ages and don't really have an ATM card) My Dad isn't on the ball enough to follow the list to my & Mom's satisfaction. Then, I get to come home and bake a pie & make a pasta salad. (Okay, I'm not MAKING it tonight. I'll have everything cooked, cleaned & cut to be mixed together....but I'll mix it right before the party tomorrow)

Tomorrow is our Church's annual picnic. I've been to this party at least 2 times before, when I didn't even go to the Church. I'm looking forward to it greatly this year. I hope I'm feeling ALL better & full of energy come 10:00 tomorrow!

The weather has shifted into an autumn type weather. I LOVE Autumn. Its my favorite season, by far! (But, I AM a four season type gal!) Apple picking, cider mills, haunted things, the leaves, bon fires, football, hockey starting...I love autumn.

Go Spartans!

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home