The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

D.J. Hit That Button

I feel a little better but still not good. My throat is burning like something fierce! Hopefully now, I can rest for the remainder of the day.

The picnic was okay, not good, not bad. I had a ball playing with David at the park. There is just something about a little kid's smile & carefree attitude that is calming & relaxing to me. One of the nicest ladies (wait, they all are nice!) asked me to join the bell choir. Wait, I can't read music. She'll teach me, its easy. Yeaaaahhhh...right. Dad bought Mom & me a keylime pie at the pie auction. He got a bargain. Only $13 or something like that. The pies I made went for about $15-20. The highest pie (while I was still there) went for $37, Pastor D made it. Red's Dad & Pastor's wife got into a bidding war on it. Pastor D kept saying "Just give me $4 and I'll bake another one."

I have something else to add to my pet peeve list! Shocking I know! Pet peeve: People that feel the need to belittle others to make themselves feel better.

I also don't like everyone's continuous whisper. Its annoying. There is a time & place for just about everything and seriously, people need to realize that!

We were going up north this coming weekend, to visit my Dad's parents. Don't know if that's going to work out or not now. I would have to leave work early on Friday, and its not an option for me to drive seperate. If they would wait an hour, I could go with them with little problems, but Dad gets set on his ways!!

Dad is being so freaking nosy, its starting to piss me off. After Church this AM he took my notes to read them. He just came to see if he could get on the computer and started reading what I was typing. ERRRRRRRRR. Back off buddy.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home