The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)

Little Troy of David's Friends is VERY quiet.  In the 6 months or so that our group has been together, I could count on 1 hand how many times I've heard him talk.  The first time I can recall Little Troy talking, we all were jokingly discussing how to survive in the wilderness. Out of no where, Little Troy pipes up with "One time, I ate a robin's egg." 

Today at the picnic, Little Troy (who, very slowly might be starting to talk more) left me laughing my butt off again.  My Uncle called recently and asked what he should where to Ford Field (where the Detroit Lions play).  We are laughing at my Uncle and how strange his question was.  Little Troy goes "Shorts & paint." 

Mom is crying, whining, bitching for a cigarette.  YOU QUIT.  Its been nearly 3 months lady, we aren't giving in. Get over it.

I'm doing laundry, the joys of my life.  I don't think I'll be able to get it all done tonight, to tired.  I'm BEYOND FUC*ING ANNOYED with my house.  I have to make sure I leave work on time tomorrow, as I have to take Jo to school.  GIVE ME A FUC*ING BREAK.  Its the stupid events like that, that make me want to do really stupid things & move out and just fuc* them.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home