The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nukleopatra

WOW! I just spent the better part of the last 2 hours on the phone with ST. We had been playing phone tag for a long time now. I noticed I missed him call about 10 minutes after he called, so I called him back. WOW. That's about the only word I have for the converstation. Of course, my throat is burning TERRIBLY now. WOW. I'm proud of him. Life has dealt him a rough deck of cards lately and he seems to be handling it well. It was so nice to laugh & cry with him. I'm so glad we are friends, nothing more, nothing less. Enough on that subject.

I hate that I'm a semi-responsible adult these days. What happened to the T of Summer 2002? Where is she when I need her? Why couldn't I have hit the lotto on Friday?

I hate when people read to much into what I say.

Still have laundry in the dryer. I need sleep.

God's plan, God's time.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home