The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Boyfriend

I pride myself on being a good friend. My friends rule. I love them all dearly. There isn't to much I wouldn't do for my friends. Need a kidney, sure have one of mine. Need a DD, sure. Need a shoulder to cry on, sure. Need someone to laugh at, sure I can make a fool of myself for your entertainment pleasure. Right now, I don't feel like I'm being a good enough friend to ST and I hate that feeling. Maybe because I'm slightly guarded, maybe because I know I have to watch out for myself, know one else is going to, maybe because I have hurt in my heart that still lingers, maybe because I have to act like a semi-responsible adult.

I was *so* productive today, for me, for a Monday especially. I told ST I would probably just have an apple or banana for dinner. I actually made myself a nice salad with turkey. I also worked out hardcore. I will get less fat. I can't say skinny, because I don't EVER see that happening. I aso took care of my fuzzy knees.

I'm going to work on my project of reading my blog. Its my mental therapy for now. Yes, I know I'm weird. You say it likes its a bad thing.

God's plan, God's time. If God wanted me in China, God would put me in China.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home