The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Landing In London

I'm going to try blogging while on the phone. I don't think I'm that multi-talented. Okay...I was right...I can't talk & blog.

SML has to be the most directionally challenged person I've ever met in my life.

I hate that I let other people's problems become mine. My friends stresses become my stresses. I wish it was as simple to say "don't worry about it" but ITS NOT. My friends, if they ever realized that a particular stress of theirs was starting to stress me out, they would feel bad. I don't want that at all. This part of me, isn't their fault at all. Its just how I am.

In theory, I'm going up north tomorrow afternoon & won't be back until late Sunday night. Going to Dad's parents. They rule! Hopefully Mom starts doing better then she is right now.

I'm a real brat sometimes. ST is a huge hockey freak, Red Wings fan, and NHL lover. He's now living in a town that doesn't know what hockey is. The Wings pre-season game was on TV here tonight. I had to call him not once, but twice during the game to rub it in. I say I was being a brat, he says bitch. Its all about the same. He'll be a Blue Jackets fan soon, and to think expansion was bad for the NHL. At least, his new state has a team. LMAO.

I thought Survivor was on at 21:00. It wasn't. I have no idea when it was on. I have no idea what happened. I'm not happy.

More drama happening at work. It appears I might be losing my flex time. I'm debating at beating them to the punch and switching to a flat 40. 06:30 start time will kill me! That would mean being OUT THE DOOR at 05:15. EEEEK. I'd have to take a nap every day! Decisions, decisions. I had the thought of looking for a 2nd job lately too. All these ideas in my head are dangerous. I need to stop having ideas and have action.

Action...bed time.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home