The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Run, Forrest RUN

I had to bite the bullet and call into work today. I just feel like crap. There is only 1 thing that lasts forever and this isn't it! At the moment, I'm enjoying some Luigi's Real Italian Ice, lemon flavor. Maybe this sinus infection is God's way to help me lose the 5 lbs I had to of gained at Gma's over the weekend.

My DVD player is making funky noises. This is not cool. VERY NOT COOL when the satelite dish receiver is already dead. Its still working fine, but the noises scare me. Its not that old, but it does get used all the time!

My current movie of choice is Forrest Gump. That movie is full of good quotes. I'm the kind of person that watches the same movie for a week, about 10 times (never the entire thing at 1 sitting) and then move onto something different.

I lead such an exciting life. Actually, this weekend coming up is packed! I MUST be better. 100% better! I need to make sure I stick to my guns on somethings. I often get teased because I tend to be such a ridged, unflexible person, but right now...I MUST stick to my guns on somethings. Follow my gut & do what is best for me.

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home