The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Father's Son

I (barely) managed to drag my sick butt into work today. Put in my minimum hours and called it a day. Came home and slept. I'm only awake now because I have to eat a little something (a yogart at 10:00 isn't enough for some reason) and to take more drugs. At this point, its just a cold/allergies but I've said a million times, I would rather have the puking flu then to not be able to breathe out my nose! At this point, its looking like I'll barely drag my butt into work again tomorrow.

One of my favorite people at work quit today. Sometime between 14:00 on Friday and 08:00 today, she decided to move back home, to FL.

Our satelite dish receiver in the living room (which control the upstairs too!) got fried last Thursday. This isn't cool at all. If anyone wants to watch TV at all, only Mom's bedroom works. Anyone want to take bets at how long Dad waits to fix this? I'm betting around 10/05/05 he'll get serious at gettting it taken care of. Why then? That's the day that regular season NHL starts and we MUST have enough TV's then! 1 season without hockey was bad enough...he won't make us go thru 2.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home