The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'll Always Be Your Girl

The title above comes from my movie of the moment. I think I decided that is my favorite scene. Anyone know the scene? Forrest Gump is such a great movie! Then again, I say that about every movie I own and watch over & over. I guess if I didn't think it was a great movie, I wouldn't watch it repeatively.

I'm having a strange debate with myself. I'm sick, popping pills as often as possible right now. Should I even bother to take my vitamins? I know, I can tell, my iron level has gone to hell right now. Decisions decisions. Why does life have to be full of them?

Pain is temporary.

Anyone got any new ideas on how to make a sinus infection go 100% away in 12 hours or less? I don't have TIME for this! In theory, the rest of my week pans out like this...Wednesday...work 06:00-17:45, go to David's Friends, come home, pass out. Thursday...work 06:00-15:00, go to visitation/funeral, come home, pass out. Friday...work 06:00-18:00, go to Shell's candle party, go out to the bar or something, come home, pass out. Saturday...SLEEP IN, watch the mighty Spartans of MSU beat the hell out of the Michigan Wolverines, go to Cris' pampered chef party, go to Thick's bonfire/hayride, come home, pass out. Somewhere in there, I must get my nails filled in and do laundry! Note that I said, this was happening in THEORY. There is a huge difference between theory and reality.

I mentioned, I've got a visitation/funeral to go to on Thursday. Those things SUCK. There is a family that has been friends with my family for a long while now. The 22 year old son passed away. He had been sick for awhile, with cancer...but it still SUCKS TOTALLY. I do like how the family has organized the funeral. Its all 1 day! Visitation 12:00-16:00, funeral starting at 16:00. I hate the long dragged out process, where people are sometimes laided out 2 or 3 days with the funeral after that. I really hope Jo finds peace with this boy's passing. Its approaching the anniversary of a friends death later this week and she still has major issues over it.

My life is so exciting. I could ramble more, but then what would I do later?

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home