The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Our Last Goodbye

To say I feel like junk is an understatement.  I've been feeling VERY lightheaded since last Thursday and it just keeps getting worse.  I was awakened in the middle of my sleep last night with a pounding migraine.  Oh happy day.  Now, its just an annoying headache but I'm still extremely lightheaded.

I can't stand the way my 19 year old lovely little sister manages to STILL control my father's actions.  I can see when she was younger and she was unable to do things for herself, but seriously, this is getting old.  He doesn't seem to realize, or it isn't worth the fight with her, that unless he FORCES her to grow up, she isn't going to.  Instead, my Mom & I get to fight with my Dad, and we all are inconvenienced.

Last night I talked with Lizzy of David's Friends for a while after Church.  It was a good time.  Some things just went "click" in my brain finally.  No David's Friends this week. 

T out.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi T
So did you give up on Xanga? I hope you are feeling better today. I'm excited for you to get riding lessons. Western or English? I love horsebackriding.
later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home