The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

It's Been A Long Time

I just figured out that I can change the fonts on here! WAHOO! I guess, I never paid attention. I know when I email posts here they are in a different font...but just, say okay T.

I'm enjoying doing a whole lot of nothing today. Its currently half time of the MSU vs OSU game, which will be followed by channel jumping between ND vs USC and UofM vs Penn St. Then, I'm sure I'll take a nap or something non-productive...waking up just in time to catch the Red Wings vs Coyotes game. I am doing laundry. Joy. The last load is in the washer. Then, all I have left dirty is what I have on, plus 2 pair of socks. I'm so nutty/anal about my socks.

My Dad told me what my birthday (in 28 days!) present is. I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riding lessons!!!!!! I've been going crazy for about 2 years now, that I want a horse. I've never even been on a horse, don't really know that much about them. I can't wait! Its going to be SO much fun. It will be outside of my social phobic box a little bit...but to learn about/ride a horse, I'll get over it!

More later...

T out.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:24:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Yay T! Once you bond with a horse, they're loyal for life. Just remember, be confidant, horses can sense when you're uneasy and that makes them uneasy. Just think to yourself, "I can do this" and the horse will be thinking, "Okay, than I'll help you do this". Oh, and keep your feet away from their flanks!

 
At Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi "T" - I'm so happy for you - riding lessons. What kind? western or english. I LOVE horses. Hopefully I am going riding again the end of this month for a friends birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home