The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sleep With You

I wish I had something exciting or happy to blog about...but I don't.

I'm fighting to keep my head mentally above water right now. I know I'll have good days and bad...just ERRRRRRRRR.

Jess is back tomorrow. WAHOOOOOOOOO.

I keep feeling like I have SO much to do and not enough time. The fact is if I don't find time to get to the bank(s) and to do laundry VERY soon, I'm going to be in some big trouble.

I've got to make a few phone calls, deal with a few situations, VERY soon that are outside of my social phobic boxes. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

I hate playing phone tag with my friends. I hate many things. But...seriously, I'm suprised how content I am with most things...even in the downward spin lately.

Blah blah blah.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home