The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Spend The Night Together

T.I.R.E.D.

Went to sleep after 02:30, was awake by 07:30...with a couple of wake ups in there. Got a busy day today, with a 10 & 7 year old boys to entertain. Thankfully they play (beat each other up) so well together. I think, hope, need, a nap sometime soon.

We are in the process of getting new furniture today. YAY! WAY OVER DUE! Right now the living room is empty and Dad is shampooing the carpet before we move new stuff in. I'm fighting to stay awake until we move the furniture in...but its rough. Moving the old stuff out was pretty each. JM & TOY are such big helps now. The 1st piece, JM & Dad did themselves. Dad just wants to have a big ole' bonfire tonight with the old stuff (yes, its THAT bad!)...we shall see.

I was talking with my highly respected & trusted friend the other day. I am trying to figure out how/why I think so highly of this person. Its weird. This person just gets me too...which is nice & rare! Everything this person says about my life, my situations, makes so much sense...but almost everything is easier said then done.

Went out with Shell & J, and some others last night to a new bar. It was a new bar to us, but its only been open about a month. Had a good time. One of those nights where I was laughing so much my cheeks were hurting. I didn't like the new bar or dislike it really. I doubt we'll be back there anytime soon. Especially since there was a $5 cover. I hate paying covers! The freaking hot one was one of the others that went out with us last night & he confuses me...then again, he's a male so that goes hand in hand.

Ahhh...I'll be single forever and most days, I'm okay with that!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home