The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 03, 2005

My Heart Goes Bang

My birthday is quickly approaching. Roughly 5.5 weeks. To know me, is to know that I tend to make my birthday out to be a big deal. Really, the count down to my birthday and bugging everyone that my birthday is coming is usually more fun then my birthday.

My 26th birthday is a Saturday. Shell already asked what I want to do...and what a shock, I've got no clue. In this one town that we bar hop around, there is this country bar (that I love!) that has a hayride to take you to their bar. I think I'm going to do that...cause its my birthday and I can. Okay, probably not...but at one point, one of my hick lovin' friends WILL ride that darn hayride with me and we will have FUN.

In 4 weeks from today, I'll be at a Red Wings game. Happy birthday to me!

Jo asked me what I want for my birthday and apparently she didn't like my list. Don't ask me questions if you are expecting certain answers. My list was this:
1) A million dollars
2) A horse trailer
3) A horse or two.

Something semi-related to my birthday...since it was supposed to be a birthday/Christmas gift. I won't be going to FL in Feb., like I've been planning since oh...Christmas. My Gma has this terrible gut feeling about something right now and they've decided they aren't going to FL this year at all. I'm glad my Gma is following her gut, but it doesn't mean I'm not tad disappointed.

Sleep is an evil cycle.

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home