The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

All Jacked Up

I don't even know where to start in this brain of mine. I'm still over-tired, whiny, bitch girl mode basically. My head is so full of everything and nothing. My brain is a scrabbled egg right about now.

I've got reason to believe this person I know is cyber stalking me. Heck, person is probably reading this. Annoyed, yep. Scared, no. Think this person is crazier then me, yep! I don't know if I should look into it further to see if I'm really being trailed, or let it go. I mean, there is no point to what this person appears to be doing.

Why is not letting people rent room in my head a never ending battle? Why is my weight a never ending battle too? Why must guys half truth almost everything?

I didn't go to Cris' or Thick's parties tonight because of my stellar mood. I did manage to go grab Kaleb a birthday gift though, since I'll be seeing him tomorrow. I've got family in from WA & FL right now, so Mom's entire side of the family is getting together for dinner tomorrow. Joy. Oh yeah, the out of towners and Gpaw are coming over at 10:00 tomorrow too. I feel bad sometimes that I don't like Gpaw, but then I remember he did it to himself. My mom, her siblings, and I did NOTHING wrong.

Being single sucks sometimes. I've got to keep reminding myself, I will not settle. Everything happens for a reason. I want to be a scientist and just make the perfect guy. I'll take a handful of guys I adore, get all of their best qualities and clone the perfect male just for me. Sounds like a plan. I'll end this rant here for now.

Jo wants me to take her to see a friend this week. He's in the military and only home for a few days. Hello. He's only here for a few days (days I have to work) and he lives like 3 hours from us. Time to get a license, Jo. If it was a weekend and I was bored, I might think about it...but yeah. Its not a weekend and I'm not bored. Its nothing against this kid, its just the facts of life.

In the past 12 hours my face (chin really) has broke out like something fierce. Its gross. Its annoying.

That's all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home