The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

For Future Generations

I'd like to say its another day, another dollar...but its not a work day. I don't feel like moving. Its one of those days that the world would be much better off if I was locked in my bedroom to deal with myself all day instead of deal with any people...but that's life. Suck it up, put on my *fm* smile, hold my head up as high as I can, and make it thru another day.

Lalala. Time to get ready for Church. Its a Sunday, I won't be getting a nap. Not cool. It messes up my entire day, which leads to a great week.

ERRRRRRR. I need to find something positive to say right now. Hmmmm. Let's see. My cat is cute.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home