The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

One Bud Wiser

I learned something Friday night. I'm old, and so are my friends. Going out, especially a late bar night on a Friday just isn't as fun as it used to be. I think it was about midnight when we all were yawning more then drinking or talking.

Since Jo's already in a real bitch of a mood, I don't care about commenting on here. She's PISSED that Dad & I can't/won't be able to take her to see her friend. She says we don't care. That's not it at all. I care, but I put myself first, which means, my job & my safety come before seeing some friend of hers. Plus, this isn't really MY problem. He's HER friend. If she had HER license, she could get in HER car and go see him. I'm beyond annoyed and irritated with HER and her still NOT having her license. She's got EVERY EXCUSE in the book, and they are just that EXCUSES. In April when I took her to see this friend, I did it as a favor to Dad. When I take Jo anywhere, its a favor to my parents...because I can't stand her inability to get her license. Its something that has bothered me for awhile now and just about every day it pisses me off more. Until my parents FORCE her to step up and take some responsiblity regarding it, she is NEVER going to...so Dad AND I continue to get screwed. Jo will drive with Mom when she wants to, then at other times she brings up the point that Mom doesn't have a valid license. Its so old.

I love my little sister thru & thru. She's a great sister & friend. She has her hands full with Mom. I'm just fed up with this license gig and how its always Dad & I getting screwed. I know life isn't fair...but yeah.

I need a NAP. I can't have a NAP. I'm not happy. My Dad thinks we are taking 2 seperate cars to this gig with Mom's family so maybe he can leave early and hunt. Aaaaa...NO. If he gets to leave early, I want to leave then too! I don't want to be there any more then him. There should be 21 of us at this dinner. The sad part is I like 8 of them, basically...including liking myself. Add in that, I have to spend 2 hours in the car to go to this lovely dinner. I'm so thrilled.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home