The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Scream

I live with a bunch of psychos...yes, I'm one too.

Dad doesn't understand that telling me to do something this late at night, during the week, isn't going to happen.  Maybe tomorrow...but probably not then either.  Thursday is a possibility.  Of course, when he comes upstairs and trips out about it...I'll have little choice but to do it.

I was under the education impression that my car insurance was going to drop by about 30% this month but NO!  It went UP.  Only $2, but that's NOT the point.

To top off my top notch mood, I got a stone chip in my windshield today. 

I'm going to hide from the world to the best of my ability.  Its another one of those days where I'm glad I'm a level headed person, overall...because if I wasn't I would have probably done some really stupid things by now.

Peace, love, and exercise to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home