The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good Ride Cowboy

We have no ice in my house right now because my sister chooses to not think of other people. I'm VERY pissed but I'm doing my best to keep it to myself. In the grand scheme of life, its not a big deal...but right now I'm NOT happy. I need to take some medication and basically can't because there is no ice. I could drink room tempature soda or water, but that is just GROSS. So, I'll go to bed without needed meds and dehydrated.

I'm feeling a tad guilty or something cause I haven't called ST all week. At the same time, he hasn't called me either. 2 way street. I think he's out of town (meaning out of Cinci) for work. I don't know...whatever. I'll catch up with him soon enough.

I thought I had an idea about what was going on this weekend. Now, I'm clueless. Right about now, I'm hoping its a weekend where I can lock myself in my room. Yep, still in my funk.

I was working on making a pattern tonight, for this bag I want to make my Mom. I'm going to make Mom a bag that attached to the front of her walker, for her to carry simple items in. I'm so excited to start sewing and making everything. I got frusterated and quit pattern making for the night, because after I thought I was done, Mom told me she wants this bag lined and I was struggling to figure that out...but I will. Yes, I know they SELL patterns, and stuff...but to me, 1/2 the fun of sewing is in the pattern making, just doing what I think works! Tomorrow, I think I'm going to check on the material & velcro for Mom's bag. Plus, I need some fabric scissors (MUCH different then the many pairs of scrapbooking scissors I have) and a fabric tape measure. I swear, I wasn't meant to be born in 1979. I should have been a Little House on the Praire era or something...give me a horses, home made clothes, a radio, and call it a day.

I should be awake at 05:00 or real close to that. Bed time NOW.

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home