The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Road I'm On



Wahooo!  The Red Wings won!  Oh happy day.  Hockey's back!

Over Labor Day weekend Jo told my Mom that she often feels ignored by our family I want her to know she's not being ignored.  I read her comment and since I have very little nice to say about her or to her right now, I'll simply say...I love you, Jo.

I really need to be at work at 07:00 for the next 4 work days.  I don't have to be, but it would be the nice & helpful thing to do.  Jess is on vacation.  Work shall be hell until next Wednesday most likely.  Jess leaves work turns to hell.  Phones break, computer system goes down, printer dies, everyone gets sick. 

I need to get off my butt and fill out/hand in my application for part time fun job.  If I don't do it by 21:00 Friday night, someone smack me.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home