The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

In Too Deep

Miracles do happen! I went into my room at about 19:20 last night, didn't go to sleep until after 21:00, only woke up 2 times and NEVER got up to pee! Yes, the girl with the over active bladder went nearly 12 hours without going to the bathroom.

Jo's SO pissed at me and I really don't get it. I'm a smart aleck, always have been...don't plan on changing that (and if she thinks I'm bad...good think she isn't dealing with some of my friends, cause I'm mild!). She's pissed that I don't give a flying monkey's toenail about how she gets to see her friend, and I'm annoyed that she's got my Mom bending over backwards to find her a way there. HELLO FAMILY, she'll NEVER get a license when you do stuff like that for her. Jo's go off about me in her blog, I'm entertained. Check on the link label Nellie at the side if you need some laughs.

That's all she wrote.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONT GIVE MY CRAP AWAY...IF I WANTED YOUR FRIENDS READING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WELL THEN THATS FOR ME TO GIVE OUT NOT YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home