The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let Me Go

Why do I answer comment questions in new posts? Because its easier for me, plus I know, I always don't go back and read (or re-read) comments when something new is added.

So...Dani...I don't use my real name, cause I just don't. Not a lot of reason behind it. I don't use/like my name all that much. Besides work emails, I almost always just sign everything T or TS. My name is to long or something, I don't know...I'm silly.

I did have a picture in my profile, but it stopped working at some point and I've been to lazy/stupid to fix it. I didn't put it there to start with, my friend SML (the one that brings me lunch and gets me flowers) did. I just recently learned (on my own!) how to add links and stuff to the side, so at some point...hopefully sooner then later, I'm going to figure out how to put all kinds of pictures in here...but while, I'd like to do that...its not that high on my priority list.

That's all she wrote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home