The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Message

So, I'm playing around with Xanga. I don't know what I think of it yet. I'm used to blogger and if you know me, you know, I don't deal with change well. We shall see. If I abandom this ship, I'll let ya'll know.

Starving myself isn't the best way to lose weight, and I'm a food snob that would rather starve then eat crap...so I'll be doing that starving gig. The biggest problem with the starving gig, it makes me CRABBY. I've already been in a pissy mood, guess I need to get over it, whatever it is.

Mom is in this world. YAY. We talked (alot, for Mom!) lately about my moods and this depression rut. I know God will pull me thru it, like always. Its funny, Mom can talk sense into my bi-polar head when no once else can and I can do the same for her. Its almost like God gave us the same mental illness to help each other. Mom's advice was to look at all the positive things going on. I know all that...its just a matter of TIME. This won't last FOREVER. There's only 1 thing that lasts FOREVER. Amen.

I was reading a new blog tonight, written by a Christ-loving guy, about my age. He makes my faith and knowledge seem so small, yet I see where I can learn from him. Its nice reminder that I am not alone in this walk with the Lord. I know I'm not alone (thanks David's Friends!) but sometimes, it feels that way...with all the stress and junk in our world.

Go Wings!

T out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home