The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Real Thing

Oh yeah...I weighed myself today.  I haven't weighed myself in about 1.5 months.  Let me just say YAY!!!!!!!!

I'm under the 150 mark, not by a lot...but that doesn't matter.  I'm down 19 pounds now, since the beginning of the summer.  I don't have a target weight really, my mindset has always been to just NOT gain more weight. I know my weight is something I'll struggle with forever. 

The keys to T's weight loss:
*Drinking VERY little soda (VERY little, at least, compared to what I used to drink!)
*Drinking LOTS of water!
*Not snacking on ice cream & chips with my family every night.
*Eating basically 3 meals a day vs my 1 HUGE meal.
*Doing some sort of activity every other day or so.
*Not eating when I'm bored or sad.

Its all a bunch of small stuff, that has added up...to 19 pounds!  YAY! 

T out.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratualtions!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home