The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Scab

Our dishwasher is BROKEN!  Dad repaired it this afternoon, but we can't use it for AT LEAST 24 hours, because we have to wait for cement to dry.  Don't ask.  My family eats/drinks to much to just let dishes build up!

As I was handing washing my dinner dishes, I started thinking about the last time I didn't have a dishwasher.  That would have been mid-1999.  My life was so different then.  I lived in a neighborhood that I liked.  I had a great boyfriend (ST).  I was healing from all the damage that was done from June 97-Nov 98.  I was learning how awesome it was to be in a loving relationship...to love & to be loved in return!  I was in school, semi-focused on school...on keeping Dad happy.  Until late April 1999, I had a job that I LOVED!  My friends were all still close.  One of them wasn't in prison for killing the other.  One of them wasn't a slut.  My Mom's health was decent (decent, at least, compared to now).  Mom worked.  Dad worked.  Both of them worked OT like no tomorrow.  Jo was so young, naive, and cute.  JJ was happily married & a great SAHM.  Its amazing how 7 years changes so much.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home