The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 24, 2006

The King

I just got called "mentally unstable" by one of my best friends. I'd like to yell at him, but I know he's right. My parents are acting all concerned about my mental state. I know I'm not in a good place, I'm not stable...BUT...I'm not doing that bad.

Today, was going to be the beginning of a good week at work, since power tripping, tact-lacking boss b*tch is on vacation. Well, the one that she left "in charge" is on an ever bigger power trip! For the past few months, they had been going crazy on attendance, breaks, lunches, restroom usage, etc. Now, they are on this terrible dress code frenzy. The biggest problem is we now have 3 different versions of the dress code, yet getting sent home is up to the bigger power tripping "in charge" lady. She's so shady & plays favorites...so it shall be interesting. Someone let me hit the lottery already.

No David's Friends this week. :-( In theory, I'm not coming home for the next 2 days...but we shall see, cause I don't know if I want to stay at Gma's right now. I should be watching the hockey game via the big screen at cool bar tomorrow! Go Red Wings! I hate laundry!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home