The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spellbound

Work was TERRIBLE. Work has been just hell lately. Everyone hates it, morale is so non-existant there right now. My report that should have been sent on Tuesday (in theory, by 10:00 on Tuesday)...got sent today at about 12:20. God only knows when (if!) I'll ever get caught up.

I'm toying around Myspace right now. I just don't get all the hype. I'm trying...but yeah. I don't feel like doing much of nothing right now. ;-) R-e-l-a-x-i-n-g. YAY!

I feel like some of my friends are up to shadiness right now. Its reasons like this, that most of my friends, the ones I call in times of need, the ones I hang out with the most often are males. Males don't act like this. I just want to shake some people and be like "Dude, we are all 20+ years old. Grow up. I don't care what (or who, for this matter!) you do." Whatever.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA ENTER-FREAKING-TAINING! Oh yea, F7 Nazi says, M.O.R.A.L.E. NOT M.O.R.A.L. just thought you'd like to know...I'm goofy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home