The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Opposites Attract

Yuck! I don't want to go to work today, AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slept for crap! I was wide awake with a terrible aniexty attack at about 03:00, it still hasn't totally went away. Just AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm 99% sure I'm staying at Gma's house for the next 2 days. I've gotta do what I've gotta do. :-(

33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-35 (NIV)

I'm trying the best I know how. I hate when my best doesn't seem good enough.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home