The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Got To Be The One

I'm all about taking ideas from my buddies today. The newest one comes from Krisstudly.

Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, three births and three deaths in your journal, including the year.

So, Krisstudly's only said 2 deaths and 2 births...but I wanted the number to be the same for all of them. I also decided to only list things that have happened in my life time.

Neat Facts of November 12

1) 1979 - Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.

2) 1990 - Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.

3) 2004 - Scott Peterson is found guilty of first degree murder of his wife Laci Peterson and their unborn son Conner after a five-and-a-half month long trial.

Births of November 12
1) 1979 - Matt Cappotelli, American professional wrestler
2) 1981 - DJ Campbell, English football player

3) 1984 - Omarion, American R&B musician

Deaths of November 12

1) 2001 - Tony Miles, English chess player (b. 1955)

2) 2003 - Tony Thompson, American drummer (The Power Station) (b. 1954)

3) 2005 - William G. Adams, former mayor of St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. (b. 1923)


In other news, I did a great job of doing NONE of my housework today. I'll be up at the crack of dawn, don't worry. I've been dreading dealing with Mom's family. Then it hit me today, that tomorrow is a Sunday. No nap! EEKKKK! Not cool! We should only have about 20-27 people tomorrow. YAY!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home