The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

One Or The Other

I (barely!) managed to stay awake for the entire Red Wings vs Blackhawks game. I was about to fall asleep a few times in the 3rd period, but between Dad calling and Mom waking up, I had little choice but to stay awake.

I just want to say, how cool it is to be a Red Wings fan. ;-) My hockey team rules! I thought it was very fitting tonight that not one, but 2 octupus (what is the plural of octupus? octupi?) were tossed onto the ice tonight...against an original 6 team. The stupid ref picked them up with a towel. Where's Al when you need him, to swing them over his head?!

In theory, I'm sleeping until 11:00 tomorrow, waking in time to get ready for Church. Now, chances are, I'll be awake well before that, and I'll be at the gym at 08:00. Other than Church, laundry, and some chores, I have no set plans for tomorrow. Church tomorrow, is our very last service of any type at the old building.

My stress level keeps going up, but I'm still in a good mood! My friends rule! I'm dreading dealing with most of my family this weekend. I'm glad to be seeing a few of my family members (Gma & Gpa W., Favorite Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) but some I'd rather not deal with, ever. Harsh, yes. Truthful, yes.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 14, 2006 7:17:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Martini and Coconut say that the definition of a date lies somewhere amidst the "good night" process. Unless it's a really good connection ... then it's the "good morning" process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home