The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Blue Suede Shoes

I didn't want ya'll to think I fell off the face of the Earth. My home computer (ya know, the new one!) is in the repair shop cause Dad jacked it up BAD! So, this quick post is coming at you via the lovely library.

I've calmed down LOTS regarding the CJ situation. Obviously, Wednesday night I was in a little bit of a shock. I still have issues but nothing I can't handle. He hasn't called and I'm not holding my breath for him to. My issues are 1) I feel like a rebound! and 2) I'm angry with myself that I allowed myself to be so vulnerable. Other than that, I wish him well. I hope he gets his life figured out soon, rather than later.

I have no clue when the home computer will be working again. Not that I have anything super blog worthy that I need to type about, but I miss my computer. I miss not being able to blog about every little thing whenever I feel like it!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog worthy stuff:
*Dad's version of rap
*All of us trying to stick our feet in our mouth (yes, including me!) HAHA!! :-)

<3 you

-BJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home