The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

That's Rock And Roll

I've decided I'm over the America Idol craze. I just have a million things I'd rather do (like sleep) then watch it. Maybe towards the top 5 or 3, I'll get back into it, but for now, I'm done.

SML & I went to dinner last night. While I feel like we got NO WHERE near a compomise, because he's at one end and I'm at the other, we must have made some progress. He did text me today, something he hasn't done in a couple of weeks. Last night, he also did give me my Tim & Faith tickets! YAY! So now I know he won't burn them or whatever. Who I'm going with at this point is up in the air, I think.

I'm a little stressed for 2 totally different reasons. I know they will both work themselves out. Money will always be a stress. The opposite sex will always be a stress. I should just get used to it. CJ isn't really a stress (and surprisingly for me, his stress isn't becoming my stress!), but I'm just very confused on the direction things are heading. We shall see.

The weekly weight check! WAHOOOOO!!! I am down to 146! I'm SO excited! That's 6 weeks to drop 6lbs for my short term goal.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home