The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lady Of The Darkest Night

About my weekend...yep, I have no plans. Nothing set in stone, that's for sure. RELAXING!

This dating gig sucks, for sure! I just spent 73 minutes on the phone with CJ. We hashed out a lot of issues about our stress levels (his divorce mess is getting bloodier by the minute!), about our expectations from each other, etc. At the end of the converstation, he was like "We could have been done with this converstation in 5 seconds!" Seriously though, for me to remain as calm and rational as I did, in my opinion, is nothing short of amazing. I did sign myself up for a HUGE lesson in patience, being flexible, and learning the world doesn't revolve around me. As difficult (nearing impossible!) as those tasks will be for me, I really feel like God knows what He is doing, even when I don't! Don't call CJ a "people pleaser", that REALLY sets him off! So, now that I think that, I'll just keep that info to myself.

What shall I do with my relaxing weekend? Scrapbooking sounds good if the weather sucks. If its nice out, I'm going to be outdoors as much as the allergies/cold/snot-nose will allow!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home